Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one
- Designers Fountain carries a 1 Year warranty on all incandescent products, and a 3 year warranty on all fluorescent and LED items.
- The Nantucket Collection: Rounded seeded glass encased by a cage frame creates a nautical impression.
- Available Finishes : Rustique
- Glass Options: Clear Seedy
- Secure mounting assembly for easy installation.
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Height: 17.5"
- Width: 9.75"
- Energy Star: No
- Motion Sensor: No
- Photocell: No
- Solar: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Designers Fountain links
The type of bulb base or bases this product features.
Determines the type of bulb used with this fixture. Incandescent bulbs are the most common but the most inefficient. Fluorescent and LED bulbs are most efficient while halogen and xenon provide the best color rendering.
This product meets the EPA regulations to use less energy, save money, and help protect the environment and has earned the ENERGY STAR.
Genre describes the general design style(s) that this particular fixture falls into. Fixtures can span many design styles.
The vertical measurement of the product, or top-to-bottom.
Determines where the light is mostly directed. Ambient Lighting means that the light is not focused in any one direction. Up / Down Lighting fixtures direct light in both the up and downward position. Up or Down fixtures have the option of being mounted in either the up or down position. Bath Bar Fixtures are sometimes called Vanity Strip Lights and do not point up or down, but rather illuminates out in all directions. Please see examples below.
This is the general color category of the product.
The primary material (or materials) used to construct the product.
Equipped with a sensor that will turn light on when movement is detected in front of the fixture.
Number of Bulbs
Total number of bulbs that this fixture uses.
Function of outdoor lights that operates light automatically during dusk until dawn.
The actual weight of the product, without any shipping materials.
The type of shade included with this product.
Whether or not this product includes a solar function.
Suggested Room Fit
We have assigned the fixtures in this category to a room we feel the fixture is best suited for.
Whether or not this product is UL listed for damp, dry or wet locations.
The rating given by UL.
Indicates the total number of watts required by the product for operation.
Watts Per Bulb
The average wattage per bulb put out by this product.
The horizontal "shortest" measurement for most products. This is the front-to-back measurement of sinks and tubs.