Originally $574.20, You Save 11%
How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
- Designers Fountain carries a 1 Year warranty on all incandescent products, and a 3 year warranty on all fluorescent and LED items.
- The Barcelona Collection: Refined elegance with a timeless appeal is combined with the appearance of hand forged softly scrolled ironwork. The Barcelona collection captures the essence of the Old World yet emanating casual charm. Finished in Natural Iron with Ochere finished glass shades.
- Available Finishes : Natural Iron
- Glass Options: Ochere
- Includes 10 Ft of chain and 12 Ft of wire for installation
- Secure mounting assembly for easy installation.
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 15
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 1500
- Height: 39.5"
- Width: 40.25"
- Energy Star: No
- All chain mounted fixtures include 3 feet of chain & 12 feet of wire unless otherwise noted.
- All stem mounted fixtures include one each of the following: 6”, 12”, 18” stem, unless otherwise noted.
- Designers Fountain has been a leading manufacturer and distributor of decorative and functional residential lighting in the United Stated since 1985. Designs fitting the most current and future fashion trends, in addition to continued research and development of the latest technologies are what Designers Fountain is all about. Their philosophy is to continue to produce the highest quality products to meet all your lighting needs. Whether you are searching for traditional, transitional or contemporary styling, the breadth of their product line allows you to indulge your creative instincts at an affordable price.
Additional Designers Fountain links
The type of bulb base or bases this product features.
Determines the type of bulb used with this fixture. Incandescent bulbs are the most common but the most inefficient. Fluorescent and LED bulbs are most efficient while halogen and xenon provide the best color rendering.
This product meets the EPA regulations to use less energy, save money, and help protect the environment and has earned the ENERGY STAR.
Genre describes the general design style(s) that this particular fixture falls into. Fixtures can span many design styles.
The vertical measurement of the product, or top-to-bottom.
Determines where the light is mostly directed. Ambient Lighting means that the light is not focused in any one direction. Up / Down Lighting fixtures direct light in both the up and downward position. Up or Down fixtures have the option of being mounted in either the up or down position. Bath Bar Fixtures are sometimes called Vanity Strip Lights and do not point up or down, but rather illuminates out in all directions. Please see examples below.
This is the general color category of the product.
Number of Bulbs
Total number of bulbs that this fixture uses.
Suggested Room Fit
We have assigned the fixtures in this category to a room we feel the fixture is best suited for.
To help match existing decor, we have determined what we feel to be the best style for this fixture. Please see below for examples of our most popular themes.
Indicates the total number of watts required by the product for operation.
Watts Per Bulb
The average wattage per bulb put out by this product.
The horizontal "shortest" measurement for most products. This is the front-to-back measurement of sinks and tubs.